"I can’t put how I feel into words sometimes."
"If being real makes someone fall back, you get a clearer picture of knowing where they stand in your life."
Talk about destinations. 😍
"Top 5 life lessons I learned:
1. Love what you do more than the salary accompanied with it. I saw every employee walk into work with a smile, busy day ahead or not, and that was motivating and awesome.
2. One can alter a track, but genuine talent is irreplaceable, a gift the world must appreciate.
3. It’s vital to keep music alive now and forever. Pick up an instrument, learn to play, sign up for singing lessons, learn to create. The essence of music can change for the worst if we allow high-tech equipment to substitute creativity. Yes, alterations strengthen a voice, but let’s not make that an excuse.
4. Expect talent from anyone. I met all kinds of artists with voices you wouldn’t imagine with one glance. I was impressed and humbled.
5. Everything we do in this life, everyone we encounter, will never match our expectations 100% — and sometimes, that’s a blessing."
Afterthoughts of an intern at a music production studio…